Treating Customers Fairly - our complaints procedure
In the unlikely event you experience a problem, we have set out below our internal complaints
- Please contact us straightaway if you have a problem. We cannot be responsible for any work you have undertaken on
your vehicle elsewhere.
- We will discuss your issue with you and this may involve liaising with the finance company and/or warranty provider if
you have one.
- If you would like a repair, replacement, price reduction or refund, you will need to provide evidence of the alleged
fault and personally bring the vehicle back to our premises which will normally be at your cost, unless otherwise agreed. We will use our best endeavours to minimise any inconvenience to you.
- If we cannot verbally agree on a way forward, we ask that you put your complaint in writing. We may pass this
complaint on to our Legal Advisers.
- If we reach deadlock, you will be advised, in writing, that we cannot agree a settlement. In that deadlock letter we
will provide you with the details of an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider to whom you can refer your complaint.
- If your complaint relates to how your finance was arranged, you can refer the
matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk